Old Canyon State Naturists

Ive been thinking. I know its scary.
Anyway some of my old CSN newsletters had camping sites in them. The one I did use up in northern Arizona was great. If anybody has some of the old issues. Maybe they can post some of those camping locations. Because in the winter they would camp in southern and central Arizona.
Im not sure if theres anybody on the canyon state naturist group anymore. Or even if the organization is still in existence. I know we used to have a great time with them.

This topic was edited
RE:Old Canyon State Naturists

I was really surprised to find that they were still around, at least a couple of years ago. I bought a membership and went to a couple of events. They were both at peoples homes up in the Phoenix area. I didnt re-up, but that was mostly laziness and financial reasons. I was a bit put off that there was not a way to renew online.

This post was edited

Going up today to look at an old Canyon State naturist campsite from 1999. See how it fared through the winter. Last year when camping there two times beautiful spot. Maybe this year we can get a lot more trips planned

This post was edited

Went up and even found the" 1999 Nude Rec. Week spot" Not a good road anymore. What a lot of fun with other nudist. I hope one day they will get away from the politics of any group.
Life Is Short Get Naked

This post was edited

Which camp site are you referring to? I know quite a few of them since I organized a lot of the trip in 90s and early 00's. I still use some of them and have found more good sites.
Larry

This post was edited

I was thinking Bottle Butte.

This post was edited