forgetting a bra

So the other day I had to leave the house at like 2am to run and pick up someone. I threw on my go to sundress had no bra or panties on. When I got to where I was headed the other person there said nice nipples. I was dead tired and had no idea what he was saying. But I said thanks.

We sat and talked for a while before it was time to leave and head back home. I was drinking coffee and he said to me. Can I ask a personal question? I told him yes and he asked why I wore a bra all the time that my breasts were perfect and in most of the dresses I wear they will support them enough. I am a large size, G, to be exact. I said because I like to be supported and not worry about my breasts slipping out of the tops.

Well I decided one day to not wear a bra with one of my dresses and let me tell you I think the top fit me better as my breasts fit better. I ran into that person, as I see him almost on a daily basis and he said to me, "see I told you it looks better".

I am still not wearing all my dresses and tops braless but I do have 2 dresses that when I am at work I don't wear a bra. I still have it with me but haven't had to put it on.

This topic was edited
RE:forgetting a bra

A couple days ago, I was working at my part time job in a retail store.
when it was about a half hour to closing time, a lady, regular customer, came in for a few last minute supplies. She was braless but wearing a sweatshirt over her t-shirt, well with the cold snap here in Minnesota, her nipples were not to be restricted. She looked absolutely fantastic with her protruding nipples. I wanted to compliment her, but didn't want to potentially embarrass her. As one who grew up in the 60's and 70's, bras were almost non existent in the 70's, that style needs to be brought back.

This post was edited

Thank you for your post and allowing yourself to let go and be comfortable. As long as you're not flaunting it in peoples faces, you should be comfortable... let's go back to earlier days when women didn't have to wear bra's to be accepted. Show off the natural female form as-is and embrace your own femininity and not worry about what others think.

This post was edited

Thank you for your post and allowing yourself to let go and be comfortable. As long as you're not flaunting it in peoples faces, you should be comfortable... let's go back to earlier days when women didn't have to wear bra's to be accepted. Show off the natural female form as-is and embrace your own femininity and not worry about what others think.

Agree with you Natural is the best

This post was edited

So the other day I had to leave the house at like 2am to run and pick up someone. I threw on my go to sundress had no bra or panties on. When I got to where I was headed the other person there said nice nipples. I was dead tired and had no idea what he was saying. But I said thanks.We sat and talked for a while before it was time to leave and head back home. I was drinking coffee and he said to me. Can I ask a personal question? I told him yes and he asked why I wore a bra all the time that my breasts were perfect and in most of the dresses I wear they will support them enough. I am a large size, G, to be exact. I said because I like to be supported and not worry about my breasts slipping out of the tops.Well I decided one day to not wear a bra with one of my dresses and let me tell you I think the top fit me better as my breasts fit better. I ran into that person, as I see him almost on a daily basis and he said to me, "see I told you it looks better".I am still not wearing all my dresses and tops braless but I do have 2 dresses that when I am at work I don't wear a bra. I still have it with me but haven't had to put it on.

Love to see a photo.

This post was edited