Halloween Plans 2019

Only a few nights sleep left till one of my favorite parts of the year; the celebration of Halloween!

How will you spend your Hallows' Evening? Anything special planned? Will you go Trick-or-treating? Are those pumpkins already carved into jack-o'-lanterns?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:Halloween Plans 2019

We don't carve pumpkins anymore. The grandkids all stay close to their homes on Halloween so it's just Di and I at home that night. I'd like to attend a Halloween party at our club but Di doesn't care much for club parties. We will stay home, dress up in our annual costumes and hand out candy. ;-)

This post was edited

I'm sure I'll be in the bed about the time treat or treaters start roaming :-)

3:45 comes early ya know :-)~~

This post was edited

Since the boys have moved on to college we don't carve pumpkins anymore. First year we haven't. The house is all decorated for Halloween but since our house is so far from the road, we don't even get tricker treaters.

This post was edited

We had nudist friends stay here over Halloween one year. We'd all decided to have something to slip on to answer the door and agreed to take turns answering the door so the other 3 could be naked and watch the movie we'd picked out to watch. By the 10 door bell ring, my wife jumped on the hand grenade and kept her house dress on the rest of the night while the porch light was on and we still had candy to hand out. ;DDD

This post was edited

Almost everything is prepared here for a spookily cosy Hallows' Eve at home; decorations are up, selected a few perfect for Halloween dvd's to watch,, ... Only thing left to do is later today do some candy and candles shopping, and thursday make fresh pumpkin soup! :-))

This post was edited

Almost everything is prepared here for a spookily cosy Hallows' Eve at home; decorations are up, selected a few perfect for Halloween dvd's to watch,, ... Only thing left to do is later today do some candy and candles shopping, and thursday make fresh pumpkin soup! :-))

Hummmmmmm ......pumpkin soup??? I've had pumpkin pie but can't say I've ever had pumpkin soup. Does it taste like pumpkin pie?? :-)

This post was edited

Almost everything is prepared here for a spookily cosy Hallows' Eve at home; decorations are up, selected a few perfect for Halloween dvd's to watch,, ... Only thing left to do is later today do some candy and candles shopping, and thursday make fresh pumpkin soup! :-))Hummmmmmm ......pumpkin soup??? I've had pumpkin pie but can't say I've ever had pumpkin soup. Does it taste like pumpkin pie?? :-)

Pumpkin soup tastes like... pumpkin soup :-))

It has the pumpkin flavor but I don't think you can compare those two. If your soup tastes like pie, or your pie tastes like soup no doubt something went wrong ^_^

I always add lots of pumpkin pure which tickens the soup and makes the pumpkin flavor even more satisfying (and you don't feel hungry afterwards).

:-))

This post was edited

Sounds good to me! I'll have a bowl!!! ;D

This post was edited

Almost everything is prepared here for a spookily cosy Hallows' Eve at home; decorations are up, selected a few perfect for Halloween dvd's to watch,, ... Only thing left to do is later today do some candy and candles shopping, and thursday make fresh pumpkin soup! :-))Hummmmmmm ......pumpkin soup??? I've had pumpkin pie but can't say I've ever had pumpkin soup. Does it taste like pumpkin pie?? :-)Pumpkin soup tastes like... pumpkin soup :-))It has the pumpkin flavor but I don't think you can compare those two. If your soup tastes like pie, or your pie tastes like soup no doubt something went wrong ^_^I always add lots of pumpkin pure which tickens the soup and makes the pumpkin flavor even more satisfying (and you don't feel hungry afterwards).:-))
Guess I'd just have to try it. :-)

Have you ever baked the seeds with lots of butter and salt on them?? My mom use to always bake the seeds after we carved the pumpkin, hummmmmm hummmmm :-)

This post was edited

Sounds good to me! I'll have a bowl!!! ;D

Then you'll have to come over! The soup will be ready around noon, but don't worry, always make plenty of soup so you can still have a bowl should you arrive late :-))

This post was edited