RE:Nude pool challenge

Another pre-breakfast skinny-dip this morning and this time I didn't even bother to take a towel and walked through the streets to and from the beach totally naked.

This post was edited

Another pre-breakfast skinny-dip this morning and this time I didn't even bother to take a towel and walked through the streets to and from the beach totally naked.

Where are you?

This post was edited

Another pre-breakfast skinny-dip this morning and this time I didn't even bother to take a towel and walked through the streets to and from the beach totally naked.Where are you?
Petit Hotel Natura, San Augusting, Gran Canaria.

This post was edited

Another pre-breakfast skinny-dip this morning and this time I didn't even bother to take a towel and walked through the streets to and from the beach totally naked.Where are you?Petit Hotel Natura, San Augusting, Gran Canaria.

I have read on another board that Gran Canaria is often tolerant of nudity, including many places that are not officially clothing optional
Looks like you have found that to be true, also.

This post was edited

Another pre-breakfast skinny-dip this morning and this time I didn't even bother to take a towel and walked through the streets to and from the beach totally naked.Where are you?Petit Hotel Natura, San Augusting, Gran Canaria.I have read on another board that Gran Canaria is often tolerant of nudity, including many places that are not officially clothing optionalLooks like you have found that to be true, also.

Yes, but I still take care.

This post was edited

A few years ago, I did a challenge to swim nude in 50 apartment, condo or hotel pools in 1 year. I ended up doing 63. It was fun. I only got caught a few times.

You actually got caught? And you didn't get arrested?

This post was edited

I didn't take a towel or any other covering to walk to the beach and back for my dawn swim theis morning and met several people when walking to and from the beach.
As usual - no reaction whatsoever.

The picture shows my walk to swim in red (100 yards through streets), my swim in blue (about 300 yards) and my walk back in green (50 yards through streets) with the yellow circle showing the location of the beach shower where I rinsed off.

This post was edited