Issue using chat room.

Hi can anyone help please.
Site works fine on my phone, but about a week ago it freezes on my laptop so I cannot gain access. It all loads up and appears fine, centre chat area I can see working but no matter what I press I cannot gain access.
Thanks
John

This topic was edited
RE:Issue using chat room.

Perhaps you have been blocked?

This post was edited

Same for me. works on my phone but on the laptop the screen is just frozen when in the chatroom. Reported the issue to the admin but not had a response.
Anyway, i tried loading TN in incognito mode and the chat room works fine when in that mode. (Ctrl/Shift/N)

This post was edited

I'm having the same problem .chat room opens but it will not let me do anything . Been like this for 2 weeks now .

This post was edited

I upgraded my laptops platform to the next level, I am using a MacBook air - since the upgrade - all is back to normal and working well

This post was edited

how did you do that?

This post was edited

I will show you next time

This post was edited

I had similar issues in the past. I open TN in chrome now and no longer have any problems.

This post was edited

Seams to be working normally again now. Didn't tinker with anything. It sorted itself out.

This post was edited

Using Safari, when I try to post a comment, the screen locks with the website map and I can only see 2 lines of chat? Any advice? Thanks!
Mike

This post was edited

Trying to get into chat room, keeps coming up that i'm banned until 17:23 on Friday 8th May 2020 ( now 22:16).

After about 50 attempts can get in,but get the same message if I come out and log back in.

Any ideas?

This post was edited