RE:Gay Nudist

Post #1
rawdude68
Textile
How do feel being anywhere nude knowing there gay men in the same nudist area as you?
The reason for this question, I was at a Nudist Ranch and was having a great time and having great conversation with alit of the others. This guy came up to me in the pool and started a conversation with me. Very pleasant conversation. But he asked about my wife and if have any kids. I told him I have never been married and have no kids. He asked why. I told him I travel a lot with my job and that I am gay. He just took off and was telling everyone that I am gay. Then I was approached by a lady who was fully clothed and introduced herself as the Manager and asked me if I could get dressed and come to the office. I did I was asked and she told that she has been getting complaints that I have been disrupting other guest and asked me to leave. When I asked her how I was disrupting other guest she said will not tolerate my attitude and said you are banned from our facility and to please never try coming back. I felt disrespected, discriminated and I was angry.
I am not flamboyant at all. I am very masculine and no one believes when I tell them that I am gay. It's just very disheartening knowing people are still homophobic.

ANSWER TO ABOVE POST

You posted the above. You stirred up a lot of feelings. Everybody felt sorry for you. Everybody was pissed off at the ranch you refused to name.
Now we know they reversed themselves and apologized. So you have no reason to be angry. Why did you post this non-event? Why should we believe any of this is true? One more thought, what is the name of the new place you found that makes you happy? OR is that a big secret as well?

This post was edited

Phil, it seems you smell it as well!

This post was edited

The OP started this fantasy thread for no other reason than to 'Stir The Pot' and should be completely ignored.

This post was edited

One thing I've learned in life: There are always two sides to a story!
I'm not saying this didn't happen, but in this day of political correctness, it's not likely. My guess is that this situation (if real) is being wrongly represented.
To Thomas's point on post #22, there's more to this story.
Don't be too quick to throw a business under the bus without all the facts.
Businesses don't stay in business long if they make bad decisions that would harm their reputation.

This post was edited

One thing I've learned in life: There are always two sides to a story!I'm not saying this didn't happen, but in this day of political correctness, it's not likely. My guess is that this situation (if real) is being wrongly represented.To Thomas's point on post #22, there's more to this story.Don't be too quick to throw a business under the bus without all the facts.Businesses don't stay in business long if they make bad decisions that would harm their reputation.

TO FREELEE POST @28
That's the point I was making. The business is innocent. The stories are BS

This post was edited

He wouldnt be the first member to make up a totally bogus situation at a resort simply to provoke a reaction.

This post was edited

Ok, I will give you my honest experience.... There are LOTS of gay DUDES at nudist resorts, and many of them are married or with women. I have to admit, I'm probably on the more exhibitionist end of being a nudist, so I have drawn attention to myself having a PA and being completely shaved and had many of gay dudes see me naked, and yet I'm still a virgin in my ass... they can look all they want and that's the limit

This post was edited

ALL of them?

This post was edited

Unfortunately, there are still homophobes out there. As in the textile world, some folks are so straight they believe whenever two gay people get together they want sex. They also believe all gay people want sex with them. Sad but true. I'm surprised the manager didn't see there could be more to the situation.

This post was edited