how much do you pay for a naked massage

hi just a quick question, have you paid for a naked massage?
would you be willing to share any details about it either publicly or privately?
I am going to qualify as a masseur shortly and would like to offer naked massage and would appreciate all information so I can work out how best I can achieve this, I am after finding out was there a difference in price to have a naturist massage as apposed to a standard massage, how was the massage completed, was the masseur/masseuse also naked alternatively were they the naked ones and you was covered, what optional extras offered (however you wish to take that) like deep sonic massage or heat treatment included in the massage, and anything else you would like to share.
thanking you in advance of any response.
Gary

This topic was edited
RE:how much do you pay for a naked massage

thanks for the info, it all helps me to understand

This post was edited

Im fairly new as an LMT but my rates are 60min-$80, 90min-$120, 120min-$160. As I get more experience and more modalities under met belt the price goes up. But I'm also mobile so I feel my rates are still cheap..

This post was edited

Hi Gadget, I took classes and did some intern time but never followed through on license. I have attended massages at different areas. I have also done some masseur work on the side ( dont tell the state). I find like others have said most massages roughly around $1 per minute so roughly $60 - $90 on average. I have seen less and more. I have also done massage swaps with others instead of cost. As far as clothing, NH requires draping by law so find most will use small hand towel or hand cloth for legality up to full sheet or two towels. Two towels works well on the women who arent open to the no draping option as can spread them out bu teepee her comfort. I have been to the same person many times and they are comfortable with me being nude on the table. I have been to the Asian massage studios as well which rarely require any draping. Once you establish a rapport with clients, you will know which ones will prefer no draping as well as if open about your nudism, they will potentially also start allowing you to be nude while working on them as well. I will say that the energy is so much more intense when I am working on someone as a swap after receiving and am still nude while working on the other.

This post was edited

Good luck with it!
Its nice offering naturism as something fairly unique

This post was edited