Membership numbers?

We've had quite a few new members lately, which is very encouraging. However, I noticed that we lost a member yesterday. I counted up all the membership pages and came to a total of 158 members, yet our opening page states that we have 182. I checked a few other groups, and it seems that the older groups have big discrepancies in numbers too. Never mind, lets hope we can attract another two members to make us up to 160. (I know we show a few members who haven't logged in for a couple of years, so perhaps I should send them a message and if they don't reply, delete them).
We need to keep the discussions interesting, and we need input from you. It's an open forum!

This topic was edited
RE:Membership numbers?

I have the same impression

This post was edited

I'm confused and didn't realize that there is memberships to forums. I thought it applied only to groups and can't find NUDISM and SPIRITUALITY listed there. Otherwise I'd join. Please let me know how to join yours.
One big issue I have with TN is the archaic structure. For example, I finally figured out that if I want to see what a friend messaged me months ago, I have to scroll through all my messages, or else I can write that person, and if they respond, Ill also get their past messages included. The fact that I have to pay for something that doesn't work well, vs. use some free like mewe that's user-friendly doesn't give TN a bright future.

This post was edited

Thanks for your reply; I hope not! I joined MEWE but got bored with it it after a few weeks (I prefer New Tumbl). I think the numbers got screwed up the last time TN overhauled their system.

This post was edited