RE:small penis Irish curse

em1dub, also blocked me. One of his groups is Titled- Be Kind To Others. He should be removed from it, as he shows no respect for others. He is very offensive to anyone who does not agree with him.

I see that you had to put your 2 pence worth in MOW !!

You will have been blocked because, you are offensive most of the time. You can't even make the effort to be nice to people when they ask questions in this forum, even if it is something that someone else has already asked.

If you expect people to be kind to you, show the same god damned respect, instead of being a first class bitch and making people feel uncomfortable and alienated for asking a simple question.

I have said this before and will again and again if I have to. YOU are not the moral crusader you think you are on this site, your simply a member on here, your not a Moderator, so it's not yours or TT's place to be a pair of harpies when you choose to be.

Em1Dub is a very respectful man, more than you would ever realise (not just because we are friends on here and chat via the WickR messenger), he is a truly and very genuine man. Like myself, he does not stand for bullshit or negative comments that make people feel alienated on a site that is designed for them.

You and TT need to learn to respect the opinion(s) of others, be constructive in your opinion or not say anything at all if you can't at least say something nice or even TRY to help anyone new to naturism/nudity. So as far as Trolling goes, you and TT need to take a look at yourselves before casting your voices into the abyss of morality that you claim is yours to behold and wield.

As for Em1Dub's group (Be kind to others). He will listen to anyone's opinion and point of view, as long as it's not one that is bashing the crap out of others. He never states that you have to agree with him ! But don't expect him or anyone else to put up with the crap you come out with most of the time and that goes for anyone else who is being offensive or nasty.

I await your response !!!!!

This post was edited

em1dub, also blocked me. One of his groups is Titled- Be Kind To Others. He should be removed from it, as he shows no respect for others. He is very offensive to anyone who does not agree with him.Thats true - I did block you! It was for exactly for the same reason as I blocked Thomasstierney. If anyone wonders why I did they can just look through your past replies etc and theyll see you often act as a nasty double-act with him.I dont want to see posts that belittle nice people and are intended to cause offence.Its deeply ironic that you both identify as irish! In this part of the world we have legislation for freedom of speech but we also have excellent legislation to deal with hate speech and excitement to hatred. Perhaps you really wouldnt fit in in modern ireland! Certainly your nastiness wouldnt be tolerated in the naturist community here.Im so grateful to Bravobr for speaking up for me. Hes a genuine naturist and a deeply kind man and if people want to make their own judgements they can look back through his replies etc and mine and Thomasstierneys and ManOfWicklows. Itll become immediately clear why someone like me blocked the hateful partners TT and MOW and why a sincere good genuine naturist man like Bravobr also finds them offensive and is prepared to stand up to them.Now Sam from SamAndAnnie ( LOL - we believe you! LMAO ) why dont you get certified so well all know youre what you say you are??? It only takes a few minutes and youve been here for two years! Go on ... but I know you wont ... ! Oh and Annie deleted her other profile? ... a long story? Are you just a troll ( single is deliberate ) or a fake profile troll? Yip, Im guessing its the fake version ... but feel free to surprise us and get certified!

Well said and put Em1Dub. Your last paragraph hits the nail on the head I feel !!

This post was edited

Sad isn't it.

This post was edited

LOL Well MOW we did it again - type a few words and we get them raving and ranting on & on & on. Then we sit back and laugh at them. Oh yeah Sam did it too.

Yes you both did, didn't you !! Had to open your flaps and blab. Why can't you two think before you bitch off about anything and everything or at least be constructive with your comments.

Don't expect some of us to read your crap and not respond to it, you and MOW are living back in the dark ages.

If you think you can both put what the hell you like onto the forum, then expect some of us to conflict with you and stand up for others that won't do it, cos I am certainly not afraid to call either of you out on your bloody words.

You can sit there and think your laughing about those of us that have a pop at you two, point there being that were not the ones that end up looking like a pair of idiots like you guys do.

This post was edited

Ditto!! can we all get along just being naked ?guess some cannot! real nudists does not compare private parts ! or as a curse ! good grief!

This post was edited