Are people just afraid of the colour 'Nude'?

It occurs to me that most swimsuits are particularly clingy and when wet most of the anatomy is quite plainly distinguished. Swimwear is in all sorts of colours but hardly any in fabric coloured 'nude'.
If I were to go for a walk wearing speedos the same colour as my skin then many people from first glance or a distance would think me to be naked. There would be many misguided textiles who were indeed horrified and think this to be offensive and therefore they would complain. But who too? It isn't illegal to wear nude coloured clothing is it?
I think there should be planned mass visits to beaches by the nudist community wearing swimwear made of nude coloured fabric. Can you imagine how this would look from a distance? Maybe this would highlight the ridiculous thought process that a mere sliver of thin latex is going to shield them from all manner of perceived horrors and perversions.
It wouldn't surprise me if police arrived after public complaints only to find the nudists clothed legally.
Now to get sewing... I think there's a market for these. he he.

This topic was edited
RE: Are people just afraid of the colour 'Nude'?

I just hope the textiles don't copy your idea and swap their clothes for 'nude coloured' clothes and then sneak onto our nudist beaches lol. Would we notice??
I think nudists being so friendly would welcome them to come and see that nudist beaches aren't that scary at all. The textiles might be so liberated they would convert to nudists in no time. Am I just dreaming of Utopia?

This post was edited