European locations missing under the headline "Locations"

European locations are totally missing under the headline "Locations". I understand that most members here are from US, but since the membership of the site is growing there are MANY from other parts of the world. Would be great to add locations in Europe, Australia, other parts of America in addition to US (many Canadian members!) and there might even be some locations in Asia. Probably none in Africa, but would be happy if I'm wrong.
So please sitekeepers, put some effort on extending the page "Locations".
/Andy

This topic was edited
RE: European locations missing under the headline

Quite right. Well spoken

This post was edited

I keep posting reminders about this issue at least once a week!

This post was edited

Unfortunately, so far (after four weeks from my first post) no reaction at all to the humble request for additional locations.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, so far (after five weeks from my first post) no reaction at all to the humble request for additional locations.

This post was edited

Hopefully the locations part of the site will continually be improved as time goes along. As an aside I just learned yesterday that even for the locations that are available to be used, you can only post "upcoming" visits and can't post visits after you returned. I tried to add my recent resort visit and received an error message that "dates must be in the future."

This post was edited

Perhaps if you submitted a review and a link to a particular location it would get added to the list. At least to me, that seems the way the U.S. locations get added.

I have added reviews and details of several places in the UK, sorfar all have been ignored.

This post was edited

Responding to the message from Nuderunr, # 9: I have submitted several proposals, nude baeaches and others, in Sweden, using the funcrtion at the page "Locations". I quote from that page:
Help your community grow!
If you don't see a location in our database. Please submit it to us!

Yepp, that's what I and many others have done, submitted locations. So far, after almost two months no reaction. I'm fully aware of that it's a lot to do managing the site. But since there are so many members from non-US countries now, it would be kind of the webmaster to put some effort into adding Canadian, Latin American, European, Australian and Asian locations. Of course also African, if there are any.
I myself know the Swedish locations, so for me it's no problem. But it would be great developing the opportunities to exchange experiences of beaches and resorts, here at True Nudists.
For those of you that want to visit Sweden, where we have many official and numerous unofficial nude beaches, you are most welcome! We have a good website giving a lot of information, also in English, The Scandinavian Naturist Guide: Naturistnet.org
(I've tried to make the link to the Naturist site open in a new window, but the system is not accepting it. If you wanna open it in a new window, right click and choose an option from there).

This post was edited

Unfortunately, so far, after two months from my first post, no reaction at all to the humble request for additional locations.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, the owner/runners of this website seem very distant. I get the impression that they built it and then departed. Nudrunr, locations works fine for American destinations only. "Visits" have to be in the future, but you can say where you've been with "Locations". Clearly, they were remiss in having an open website for world nudists and only including a map for the US. It's simply incomplete. There is lots of help out there and suggestions but as no one is being answered, and forums are being ignored, as far as I can see, nothing is going to change. P.S. I just mailed them a new location yesterday. I won't hold my breath.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, so far, after two months and two weeks from my first post, no reaction at all to the humble request for additional locations. And I'm obviously not the only person from outside US at the site.

This post was edited