Construction

I would be happy to help when the weather breaks for a couple weeks, I have operated many pieces of equipment from dozed to loaders , backhoe, small cranes and have framed many houses and small buildings...would need a place to crash though while there,

This topic was edited
RE:Construction

We have close nudist friends and he's a contractor. They bought a Winter home in AZ and we visit them quite often when they stay there to escape the cold and snow of Colorado. He's done a ton of work on their Winter home and I've been fortunate enough to visit and help out quite a bit. The best part is that we're all naked and working on various projects. Working construction while naked is the best. Yeah, you have to be mindful of what you're doing but you should be, always, whether your naked or clothed.

It always makes it much better when the ladies are naked as well and bringing us some iced tea, snacks and naked lunch! We've had them do some thing with us as well and what better way to paint or sand items but nude! Makes us much more productive! hahaha

Hoping to entice our friends to come and stay with us about 2-4 weeks so we can renovate our master bath. Our friend's wife said that she knows he'd love to do it because he could work naked! She's right and I'll be right there with him too!

This post was edited

I would be happy to help when the weather breaks for a couple weeks, I have operated many pieces of equipment from dozed to loaders , backhoe, small cranes and have framed many houses and small buildings...would need a place to crash though while there,

Well we'd certainly be glad to have your company. We do have a few RVs here, so there's plenty of places to crash. We are getting into the Winter though, before long we'll be Sub-Zero temperatures. During the winter I'm just going to be doing sporadic work. And since your drive is so far, we might as well wait tell it's at least naked weather. And who doesn't like driving a bulldozer in the nude. Now that's freedom baby!

This post was edited

We have close nudist friends and he's a contractor. They bought a Winter home in AZ and we visit them quite often when they stay there to escape the cold and snow of Colorado. He's done a ton of work on their Winter home and I've been fortunate enough to visit and help out quite a bit. The best part is that we're all naked and working on various projects. Working construction while naked is the best. Yeah, you have to be mindful of what you're doing but you should be, always, whether your naked or clothed.It always makes it much better when the ladies are naked as well and bringing us some iced tea, snacks and naked lunch! We've had them do some thing with us as well and what better way to paint or sand items but nude! Makes us much more productive! hahahaHoping to entice our friends to come and stay with us about 2-4 weeks so we can renovate our master bath. Our friend's wife said that she knows he'd love to do it because he could work naked! She's right and I'll be right there with him too!

I can't think of anything better than a naked lady bringing food and drinks. Except, two naked ladies bringing food and drinks. Now, somehow I'm picturing Barbara Billingsley in the nude, that's hot!

This post was edited

Years ago, Jeff and Judy decided to buy a run down motel in Desert Hot Springs that had been used for low income rentals and turn it into a European Style clothing optional spa, and Living Waters Spa was born. I knew Jeff from when he was pastoring a church in Anaheim, and he knew I was a contractor, so I was asked to join a group of his friends to renovate the place, and the deal was, we got a free day at the spa for every day we worked. I was only able to help a few days due to other commitments with clients, but it was fun working in the nude and yes, being served lunch by the naked ladies! The first thing Jeff did was have some glass that formed a wind barrier sand blasted to make the panes opaque so no one could see inside the courtyard, so we had complete freedom. If you live in Southern Cal and you have not been, I highly recommend it.

And of course, I work nude on construction projects for myself and some of my clients. I once renovated a whole house in Norco and since it was a rental, I worked it nude 90% of the time. Here in Ohio, I always work nude, especially when I was installing a concrete pad for my hot tub (except the actual pouring since getting caustic concrete on your skin is a bad thing). I would love to join on other people's projects, and if I still lived in Colorado, I would seriously consider driving up to Montana. But alas, I am retired and in Ohio now. Good luck with opening your new nude resort.

Don

This post was edited

Years ago, Jeff and Judy decided to buy a run down motel in Desert Hot Springs that had been used for low income rentals and turn it into a European Style clothing optional spa, and Living Waters Spa was born. I knew Jeff from when he was pastoring a church in Anaheim, and he knew I was a contractor, so I was asked to join a group of his friends to renovate the place, and the deal was, we got a free day at the spa for every day we worked. I was only able to help a few days due to other commitments with clients, but it was fun working in the nude and yes, being served lunch by the naked ladies! The first thing Jeff did was have some glass that formed a wind barrier sand blasted to make the panes opaque so no one could see inside the courtyard, so we had complete freedom. If you live in Southern Cal and you have not been, I highly recommend it.Don

Living Waters Spa has been sold and closed to nude use. Not sure what it will be used for but from their web page, Jeff and Judy are looking to start a B n B somewhere out there.

This post was edited

Yea pretty chilly here already, but sounds like a good plan, see you on there other side...(ofwinter) that is..if my wife can take some time off from work maybe she could come up for a week, we will see...

This post was edited

Wow. Did not see that coming. I wonder what the story is? I'll have to shoot Jeff an email.

Don

This post was edited

Yes we're pretty excited to get started on it. I've got a hot tub I want to bring up there now, (if I bring the hot tub while the cat's up there I can use the machine to lift it off the trailer) but it's going to take awhile to get it set up once it's there (it's off the power grid, I'm going to try to heat it with a tankless water heater), and I still haven't decided on the exact location. The property has a natural sandstone patio area it's about 20 by 40 feet, so I think I'd like to put the hot tub near that, but if I put it on the patio it might be a little too high and may windy at times. I don't know that I'd really call it a resort, maybe by spring it'll be an improved camping area, right now it's just a camping area. And of course hiking and shooting could be done anywhere practical.

And that would be great if you and the wife could come up from Colorado, we'd love to have the company, and of course the assistance. These cold climate States can be hard on us nudist. We spend half the year naked and the other half wishing we could be naked.

This post was edited

Well Amber is a little cold blooded so let me know what month that ice breaks, she will need a sunny spot..

This post was edited

Wow. Did not see that coming. I wonder what the story is? I'll have to shoot Jeff an email.Don

From what I'm reading from others that know them well and have visited LWS many times, they just wanted to retire from the hotel business. Looks like they want to own and manage something smaller, hence the Airbnb clothing optional place that their website is suggesting.

;-)

This post was edited