Open Access

The plan is to have open unrestricted access so that you guys can come and go as you like.

The gate at the entrance will have a combination lock. I was trying to think of some way of hiding a key, Solarius came up with the idea of the combination lock, and that seems the most practical. So you'll need to email for the combination,right now it's unlocked but it's cold so I doubt anyone wander up there.

If on a whim one should decide to swing down and get naked you've got a place to do it. Also open access makes it easy for our Wyoming nudist neighbors to stop by, since many of them drive past on shopping trips to Billings. If we're all lucky we may bump into other nudist, or each other.

If you're going to be camping out, short or long-term is fine. Grab your camp gear or RV, and just show up. Or you can also post your plans with this group page so that others will know and be able to meet you while you're there. If time permits, we can post your plans on a schedule of events to notify group members.

Annie and I are also contemplating a regularly scheduled monthly or perhaps weekly barbecue type get together. Weekly might be too much, but since Montana summers pass so quickly we have a limited window of favorable weather. And since everyone has to eat anyways, might as well barbecue naked while you can. If we do a regular schedule, on those days you'll know at least she and I will be there. If your schedule permits, grab your grub, grill, beverage and meet us there. (I imagine we'll probably have a gas and charcoal grill that we will keep up at the recreation area). Barbecues are always better if you run into naked friends.

We have a motorhome and an RV trailer we plan to leave at the recreation area, at least one will serve as a sort of a makeshift clubhouse, and a place to step inside if the weather decides to turn on us.

So that's a rough outline of at least the beginnings of the plan, and of course as always we're happy to hear anybody's ideas and suggestions.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.