Nude Actors

Probably not a frequently asked question but:
Why is it legal in the US for someone over 18 to be nude when playing a part of someone under 18 (Timothe Chalamet in Call me By Your Name as an example) but someone under 18 playing a part of someone over 18 is not (The London production of Equus was not allowed to come to the US until Daniel Radcliffe turned 18 is an example of this)?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Actors

Someone's anti-Hollywood right wing rant notwithstanding, the answer is very simple. There are laws that ban nude performances of those under the age of 18. In some states that may be 21.

This post was edited

Guys was nudity in game thrones real or body double? Especially Emilia Clarke's?

This post was edited

Guys was nudity in game thrones real or body double? Especially Emilia Clarke's?

The answer is: Yes.

As in, it was both. Clarke has made a point of saying that, for example, her exit from the burning Kayla house was her and not a double, but since the series end, has gone on record that she felt pressured to do nude scenes when not always comfortable. In contrast, Cerseis walk of shame used a body double.

This post was edited

Someone's anti-Hollywood right wing rant notwithstanding, the answer is very simple. There are laws that ban nude performances of those under the age of 18. In some states that may be 21.

"Right wing rant"? Why attack me for sharing a thought? Are my thoughts less important than yours? Are my thoughts open for ridicule and name calling by you? Your offensive response is not welcome.

This post was edited