Have you ever had to be fully naked during your doctor visits?

Have you ever had to be fully naked during your doctor visits?

This topic was edited
RE:Have you ever had to be fully naked during your doctor visits?

It happens when i visit my dermatologist for the annual check. I believe it's not a big deal, even for someone who is not a nudist.

This post was edited

It happens when i visit my dermatologist for the annual check. I believe it's not a big deal, even for someone who is not a nudist.

I had been to dermatologists for something local, so there was no need to be fully naked. But I have heard of people needing to be examined for skin cancer by a dermatologist, they need to be fully naked. I wonder if they need to examine your skin all over with a magnifier?!?

This post was edited

He has to check that the moles are alright, there is the option to remove the necessary clothes as examination proceeds but since i have to check moles in all the body, i found much easier get naked from the beginning.

This post was edited

Oh yes. Happens every year during my annual physical. He checks me for testicular lumps and then gives me the "digital rectal exam." Not my favorite, but it only lasts a few seconds.

This post was edited

Oh yes. Happens every year during my annual physical. He checks me for testicular lumps and then gives me the "digital rectal exam." Not my favorite, but it only lasts a few seconds.

I had a digital rectal exam once. Yeah not too much a big deal. Guess you really need to have a clean ass, to avoid embarrassment!

I've never had my balls checked. A friend of mine had an ultrasound on his balls before. He told me he got hard with a male sonographer!!!

This post was edited

Of course. Every year at my anual check up

This post was edited

Of course. Every year at my anual check up

Yes. Every time. When I have my annual physical, I used to wear boxers, but then he would have me take them off. Then I began going without underwear so wait for him naked. When I go to the dermatologist I have always been naked for the entire time. He even asks me to get into various positions and to expose every part of my skin to him. It's all pretty much expected. I don't think he'd be doing his job if he didn't ask me to do that.

This post was edited

Since we have been going the same Doc for years and here is what has happened to us or with us
For me the Male most of the time I only do a top and not my bottom. But a few times I have stripped all the way down to naked.
But my wife has always stripped all the way down to completely naked. We have always been in the room together and Scott the Doctor has always taken some extra time looking her over from top to bottom. And I think that both of them enjoyed it. I have noticed my wife check the doc out and he always gets a little enlargement in his pants
So all all all three if have a good time.

This post was edited

I once got nude at the Docs...the dentist thought I was crazy and kicked me out.

This post was edited

Yup, and depending on the doctor, they will ask if you want to be examined down there or not.

This post was edited