RE:Have you ever had to be fully naked during your doctor visits?

I had my annual physical last week and I have been with the same female doctor and nurse for many years. They know I'm a nudist, so it's stark naked during the skin cancer scan. She also does a very thorough penis and testicle exam. She always ends with a digital rectal exam that never feels good. While she was poking around I told there was no need to check for my tonsils - I had them out when I was 5 years old....

This post was edited

I used to live in Los Angeles full time and was having some knee pain on a leg that I had surgery on right out of college. I made an appointment with an orthopedic doctor in Beverly Hills that was highly recommended to check out what was the problem as I really took care of myself and worked out a lot to strengthen the old injury. It was a warm day and I threw on shorts for the appointment so that my knee was clearly examinable but I tend to go commando and did that day as well not thinking that the doc would need me to drop my shorts. Get to the office and am sent into an examining room and in walks this handsome grey haired doctor in his 50's who has me sit on the end of the table to check out my knee. He then tells me to take off my shorts and lay back on the table to he can check my flexibility. I told him that I had come commando and that I was sorry and he brushed that off and said don't worry about it, he would be quick. I have an average cock and balls and was in really good shape, as I lied back he pushed up my shirt so that most of my torso was exposed. He lifted and twisted my leg and I noticed that he was checking me out and his hands were all over my leg and quads causing me to get totally hard. He smirked, looked me in the eye and kept moving my leg, never touching my now throbbing cock. He had me sit up, erection pointing at 45 degrees and gave me a scrip for anti- inflammatories and said that I would be fine. He asked if I had any questions and said that he had to go to check on another patient and that I should put "that" away with a wink. It was one of the hottest experiences I have ever had.

This post was edited

Yes, every year at the dermatologist for my annual exam. They are all hot women in the practice. So I have no problem getting naked!

This post was edited

A few years ago I went to the hospital with stomach pain and it turned out to be my appendix. I went in for surgery early the next morning. While preparing for surgery I was completely naked under one of those thin hospital blankets. Two nurses came in to start prepping me and took the blanket off as the put sensors on me and took my vitals. Another woman entered to have me sign papers and explain the legal stuff. It was pretty exciting laying completely naked and exposed while three women stood around me.

This post was edited

A few years ago I went to the hospital with stomach pain and it turned out to be my appendix. I went in for surgery early the next morning. While preparing for surgery I was completely naked under one of those thin hospital blankets. Two nurses came in to start prepping me and took the blanket off as the put sensors on me and took my vitals. Another woman entered to have me sign papers and explain the legal stuff. It was pretty exciting laying completely naked and exposed while three women stood around me.

This post was edited

Over the years I have had several occasions where I was in the doctor's office or in the hospital for an exam or potentially for procedure where it was required for me to be totally nude. In one case a young female nurse are physician's assistant I'm not sure which told me to fully undressed and she was going to shave my genital region free of hair. So I am dressed facing her and green deterred expression when she realized that I was full body shaved snooze. I am always full body shape smooth have been since I was a junior or senior in high school, long before that was common. I worked in heavy industry where there were on-site medical facilities staffed by a certified physician's assistant a male as well as several nurses, females , there was one particular nurse it was quite the Pervert. I was on the fire department and rescue team so I had to get full physicals yearly. On one occasion this particular nurse came in and said the physician's assistant was swamped and that she was going to perform my exam including up hernia and visual inspection. She asked me to strip nude then looked me over for several minutes quite intently, then said I'm going to check you for a hernia on both sides. She proceeded to fill me up good and roll my testicles around for a full minute or two on each side, grinning. On another occasion I had an allergic reaction from something in the food in the doctor misdiagnosed it as a severe intestinal issue so coarse ordered colonoscopy, prepping and the procedure I was fully nude and exposed, however almost from the sorry I was unconscious because the anesthesia only took me account of 3 and I was gone. On another occasion , I was in for a chiropractic exam and I was experiencing substantial problems. It's chiropractor was a beautiful young lady about my age and we knew each other, so she laughed and ordered me to strip oh, so of course I did oh, and I immediately allowed myself to become fully hard and erect pointed to the sky. Oh, we had a good experience. By the way, she saved my health and probably My Life by fixing some serious spinal issues.

This post was edited

Yes they do, at least they did me!!

This post was edited

I have a few times. Not during my regular check-ups but during my Dermatologist. I grew up surfing and using baby oil; hence I have a lot of Basal Cell's popping up. He is very through with me even checking my perinieum and ass crack.

This post was edited

I have a few times. Not during my regular check-ups but during my Dermatologist. I grew up surfing and using baby oil; hence I have a lot of Basal Cell's popping up. He is very through with me even checking my perinieum and ass crack.

This post was edited

I have experienced 2 squamous and several basal skin cancers. My dermatologist knows than I swim and sun nude.
He still has me leave my underwear on and pulls it aside to check that area.
Actually the only time I wear underwear is for certain doctor's appointments, including these.

This post was edited