- It's been in the upper 70's here all week so I have been out working hard in the garden. I got the yard all cleaned up and a few of the cold...
- I'll be starting my seeds tomorrow for the plants that will go out in the greenhouse the middle of April. It has been nice enough lately that the...
- I had lots of naked experiences early in my adult life in college dorms and military barracks.. But it is much nicer to be naked with like minded...
- We have textile friends from out of state that we see a couple of times a year. When they come here, they know the rules that you can only use the...
- I never "work" on a tan, but I do spend most of the warm days outside naked so I end up pretty dark with no tan lines.
- NoTanLinescreated a topic
- Growing hemp?
- Does anyone grow their own hemp? I have been growing it for two years now and I make my own CBD oil as well as some balms.
- Another beautiful 73 degree November day in northern Michigan. My wife and I spent the day naked outside in the garden and it was heaven to get in what I am sure will be the last naked day of the year.
- NoTanLinesuploaded photo
- Luckily my birthday is in August so I have had the tradition of spending the entire day in my birthday suit and I have been doing that for at least...
I've been a nudist for a long time and now my wife and daughter have embraced the lifestyle. We have visited several resorts and enjoy all of the nude friends we have made. We are looking for other couples and families who share some of our interests. If you have a private profile, or very little information or pictures we will not accept your friend request.
Dave - 66
- 6' 2"
- Detroit, Michigan
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Financial Planner
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Other people who are comfortable in their own skin.
Gardening, reading, hiking, shooting sports, nutrition and health.
Classic rock mostly