New guy to the group here

I'm not married in the legal sense of the term but I'm tied up and coupled and committed and involved to the extent that I might as well be married. Long story. And a little bit complicated. Anyhow, my girlfriend is fine with me being nudist and fine with nudism in general. So I spend most of my life naked and she doesn't. No problem most of the time and the situation seldom comes up for discussion. That's not to say it's never a problem. For example, I would rather she join me at the beach or resorts of course, but she won't. And of course I would rather she join me being nude at home too, but that's not gonna happen either (except now and then in the hot tub). So for now as well as the foreseeable future, I just count my lucky stars she's not opposed and put off by nudity. I don't presssure her and she doesn't pressure me. Life could be a lot worse.

This topic was edited
RE:New guy to the group here

I'm still pretty much in the same situation as I stated 3 years ago. https://www.truenudists.com/group/married-men-with-non-nude-wives/1/106137/ My wife doesn't mind me going to nude/clothing optional beaches or nudist resorts or visiting with fellow nudist people. But she is still very reticent to join me. Says she will go to Cypress Cove on my next visit (Hmmm, maybe leave right now? lol) and she is looking forward to our visit to the Club Orient beach area in February for some nude time on the beach. But like many non-nudist partners, she just isn't real comforfortable about doing it too much. I'm still doing my best to educate her as to the joy of being nude with others.

This post was edited

Similar situation here but there is always hope... my wife supported my nudist interests. I started at home and then said I wanted to go public at a local country club that is clothing optional. She thought I was crazy but said go aheadjust be discreet. Lol. I did that for many yearsat home when we were alone and then at the club in the summers. Then we went on vacation to Key West, Fl and stayed at a clothing optional historic inn. No problem there... she could be in her bathing suit or clothed and others were naked. At first she was uncomfortable but she became ok with it. Went there every winter for five years until it closed. As it was the only one of its kind that ended it. Then I found a place that advertised it was clothing optional in Saint Martin (French side of course). She said ok. But when we got there it turns out their idea of clothing optional is in your unit you dont have to be clothed but in the common areas (pool, grounds, etc.) you have to be nude. I truly had no idea. I had to go online and show her their web page and say you find where it says you had to be nude, Anyway, after a day of hiding in our unit, she did come out to the pool. Not thrilled but she stayed nude the whole week in public. And we went back the following year. Still not going nude anywhere In US or at home. But never know...final story is after many years of being a home nudist whenever I want, my mother-in-law moved in three years ago and now I always have to be fully covered! So the club it is. And the nudist beach in NJ.

This post was edited

I see that the owner of this group hasn't logged in to TN for about 7 years!

That seems to be a common occurrence... in group topics on this site. Too bad. Fresh information is important.

This post was edited

I see that the owner of this group hasn't logged in to TN for about 7 years!That seems to be a common occurrence... in group topics on this site. Too bad. Fresh information is important.
I mentioned that in hope that somebody knows what happened to him. I hope he didn't die. Or even worse, maybe his wife brought the hammer down on his nudist activities.

This post was edited

Hi. Just looking to chat. Nothing special. Anybody here? Lee

This post was edited

Welcome - yeah it is tough being in a textile setting when we want to be nude all the time. Sounds like your gf is more into it than my wife though. Just keep pressing her to come out. She will love it once she goes out to a nude setting once.

This post was edited

Same for me Im new to nudism besides in the house when kids arent around at first my wife was very opposed to me going to nude swims with the local nudist group. Like most non nudists thought it was more of a sexual thing than it really is. After giving her some things to read about it she looked more on her own and found the truth. She may even go to an out of town resort with me this summer.

This post was edited

Same for me Im new to nudism besides in the house when kids arent around at first my wife was very opposed to me going to nude swims with the local nudist group. Like most non nudists thought it was more of a sexual thing than it really is. After giving her some things to read about it she looked more on her own and found the truth. She may even go to an out of town resort with me this summer.

Good luck. I'm hoping to get my wife to agree to a C/O camp site for a holiday next year

This post was edited

I'm not married in the legal sense of the term but I'm tied up and coupled and committed and involved to the extent that I might as well be married. Long story. And a little bit complicated. Anyhow, my girlfriend is fine with me being nudist and fine with nudism in general. So I spend most of my life naked and she doesn't. No problem most of the time and the situation seldom comes up for discussion. That's not to say it's never a problem. For example, I would rather she join me at the beach or resorts of course, but she won't. And of course I would rather she join me being nude at home too, but that's not gonna happen either (except now and then in the hot tub). So for now as well as the foreseeable future, I just count my lucky stars she's not opposed and put off by nudity. I don't presssure her and she doesn't pressure me. Life could be a lot worse.

Legally married for 45 years ina similar situation. Didn't get interested in nudity until long after I got married.

This post was edited