New Projects

What new projects are you working on this new year?

This topic was edited
RE:New Projects

Nothing new just continuing to work on the ones I have not finished yet. Bathroom remodel. Cabinets in the garage. Outdoor kitchen

This post was edited

I'm doing a limited remodel of my guest bathroom. I've stripped all the wallpaper off and now I have to put a scratch coat on the drywall so I can smooth it and paint it. Then my next project is to build a chest of drawers for my son.

This post was edited

I am building a walk-in shower where a large garden tub was. All tile.

This post was edited

I did that a few years ago and love it

This post was edited

I've erected a 6ft fence between my and my neighbour's garden so I can go out naked without being seen. The neighbour liked it too. Now I'm doing wood carving - a naked lady (what else!?).

This post was edited

I help run a village hall which is closed due to lock down. But we will be allowed to reopen on or after 4 July providing we do certain things. One is providing sanitizers at each of three entrances. I have built the stands, using bar stools as bases. BTW Bars will be able to open too.

This post was edited

i just finished mrohy bed and a desk :) came out great

This post was edited

Making roll tables so I can put my garden pots on it, easier to transport those big plants from and to the shed for the winter season

This post was edited
RE:New Projects Making 3 new roll boxes

New Projects Making 3 new roll boxes for our summer climbers, such as Capuchins, Bindweed and Lathyrus odorata.
Our windscreen in the garden is heavily damaged so I make a new one, now from 3 rollable plant boxes.
Some videos will be shown later this year on my Vimeo site:
https://vimeo.com/520344388

This post was edited

I'm finishing up the cabinetry in my kitchen. It's high time to get it done.

This post was edited