Naturist Business Life Coaching

I've just jotted down a short blog and created a group https://www.truenudists.com/group/life-and-business-coach/ with the idea of exploring offering my services as, and meeting other, naturist life coaches. I sense that there will be business life coaches on TN who are fully clothed when they meet their clients by skype or in person. Do any of you work naked. Do any of you explore naturism as part of your coaching with clients. Love to get your thoughts.

For those who have business life coaches and are TN members, would you prefer (or prefer not) to have a naturist coach on skype or in personal meetings. Thoughts most welcome Cheers Chris

This topic was edited
RE:Naturist Business Life Coaching

Not a life-coach but it is certainly an interesting proposal you've presented here. Please keep the rest of us posted!

This post was edited

Wilco

This post was edited

Hope it goes well.
Dont know if its easier for full body massage when the cllient by definition expects to be naked or semi naked
Its a great leveller for us to be naked too.

This post was edited

I've started as a Clothing Optional Life Coach, and had my first couple of skype sessions. Fascinating experience. Felt so natural to be in a similar state of undress as my Client, and to openly talk about issues of gender, identity, sexuality as part of their movement forward in their life/work balance. I look forward to meeting many more around the world. Do message me if you'd like to know more.

Talking to Colleagues I am getting some lovely feedback on the idea "it brings together all the strands of your work and interest, which seems very appropriate for life coaching. I also like how your process and structure is flexible in collaboration with the client I can imagine different people would have different levels of ease at different points in the process, and I was struck by how your first client felt a sense of more freedom to creatively explore the coaching issues when unclothed than they might have done clothed. Most people place so many restrictions on themselves (hence the need for a coach to help see beyond the blind spots) it makes so much sense that removing another restriction (clothes) would only help that process." MD / workshop leader.

This post was edited

Hello, I've been looking for a life/career coach that would be comfortable with my nudist lifestyle and would create a comfortable space for being clothes free during sessions. I'd love to learn more about your services! All my best, Nick

This post was edited