Resort to model?

Does anybody know the names of resorts that are similar structure to the camping area we're setting up?

I wanted to look at the there web page to get ideas from them.

I picture our club sort of like a National Forest campground yet gated on private property with naked people camping. And of course it won't have any sort of management on site.

I can't seem to find anything like it.

I found Cherry Lane in Michigan it's similar in that people camp for long term, (some members leave their trailer there year-round), but it does have Management on site and with the huge pool and other amenities it's more like a resort. the long-term camping as the only similarity at has with our Nakcamping ridge.

This topic was edited
RE:Resort to model?

I agree Coventry club in VT Orient Land trust in Colorado

This post was edited

There once was a spot north of Austin TX (hill county) that was a to my self. There was a pool and a donation box, the time I was there I was the only person there. No mgmt on-site.

This post was edited

Sounds like it would be a great place. Basically an open area for boon docking, or have some very few amenities? Either way, would love to visit that type of place.

This post was edited

Check out the lay out of Sun Meadow resort in Idaho and see if that helps you with your plans for camping there at all.

This post was edited