New Season approaches

The new season is approaching quickly. Spring training will start in another week or so, then the preseason in March. The anticipation for Opening Day (which should be a national holiday) only grows with each passing day. Any predictions for 2011?Whoever your favorite team is, good luck to all!

This topic was edited
New Season

Looking forward to the start of the 2011 season, headed to the Redsox spring training to check out the prospects!

This post was edited
RE: New Season approaches

You are right.Opening day should be a national holiday.
Phiiles all the way in 2011.

This post was edited

On paper, the two strongest teams look liek the Red Sox and the Phillies. I also expect the Giants to be competitive this season also. Wondering what surprises we will see this season. About another 6 weeks to Opening Day.

This post was edited

I agree, the Red Sox and the Phillies, But the Phillies have let me down before, Alot of things can happen between now and september as we all know

This post was edited
New Season approaches

Your right the Phillies look very good on paper,, It would be nice to see the Phillies and Redsox square off in the world series!

This post was edited

Just checked the odds at www.vegasinsider.com (nice listing of sports odds and also some free news. picks, and opinions if you are interested). The Red Sox are the favorite to win the world series, 3:1, while the Phillies are the second most favored team at 4.5:1. The next three favored teams are the Yankees, Giants, and the Cardinals.

This post was edited