- Gads, the past year-and-a-half has been so screwed up I don't know what to say. Positions? Ride 'em, cowgirl! Yeehah!
- Now how could I have forgotten my favorite number? Good call, Pearl
- I haven't tried any yet, but thanks to all who posted their opinions. Sounds like it would be worth trying. I have noticed Indian malt whiskies...
- njmikejoined a group
- Nudist Whiskey Enthusiasts
This group is for those nudists who like whiskeys and whiskys of all kinds. Bourbon. Scotch. Canadian. Irish. All the others. What do you sip on...
- njmikecreated a topic
- Love in the time of COVID-2
- It goes without saying this has been a bizarre year. This damn virus has everyone on edge around others. It's probably affecting a lot of our...
- Stone Brewery in San Diego makes a good IPA, and I like Goose Island's as well. I'vs had a number of them, plenty of good stuff out there.
I'm a professional recently married to a wonderful woman! I'm easy-going, open minded, with a great sense of humor (you got to be able to laugh). I have been a nudist since I was 22, and I enjoy talking to and meeting fellow nudists from all over. The wife is not a nudist yet - bringing her along slowly as she is pretty shy. I'm looking to make some new friends for chatting and socializing.
Anonymous - 59
- 5' 7"
- NW Pa
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- None yet
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
anyone who does not want to kill me or steal from me (lol). I would like to chat with females, males, or couples from anywhere, future meetings at a beach or resort. No mean spririted, narrow minded, fanatic or wierd people need apply (I can meet enough of them at work, lol!).
sports, music, movies, reading, cooking and dining, travel, casinos (love Las Vegas), working out, learning about other countries and cultures. Open to new things if they peak my interest.
mystery/thriller, action/adventure, comedy, sci-fi. Anything that is well made and interesting.
rock, blues, jazz, and little of everything else. I bleieve there is only two kinds of music - good and bad.
anyone who has the courage to stand up for their beliefs, especially when they are under fire