Always smooth

I have shaved for many years now and keep things cleaned up daily. Its such a wondnerful feeling especially when out in the open air.

This topic was edited
RE:Always smooth

By the early, early 80's, Di and I had already been smooth for some time. I got a vasectomy in '82 and was already smooth and shaved prior to my appointment. Needless to say... the nurse and doctor were mildly taken back... especially for a guy to be sans pubic hair. It was in the mid 80's when I saw the first pics in Playboy and Penthouse of the models sporting landing strips and Di said... "Damn, I was a trend setter way back and didn't even know it!"

Di does most of her pubic area shaving almost every day in the shower. Every few days, I do the rest of the hard to reach areas. She is deathly afraid of shaving me so I do it myself every few days after I've shaved her. I did get wax treatments every 6 weeks for about 3 years but stopped because of medical issues. I could resume wax treatments now but I've gotten used to shaving again and spend that money on other things like getaways and vacations to nudist places. We were Always Smooth! ;D

This post was edited