RE:Shave or not shave

I try to shave front and back but am super hairy and leave the rest. Just love the feel of shaved around the shaft and balls and also do the ass. I use Nair most of the time for a better close smooth. I may do a video of shaving soon if interested.

This post was edited

Shaved of course. I hate the feeling of hair down under.

This post was edited

I shave but just around genitals. I just posted a video of me doing just that if anyone is interested. Let me know your thoughts. AustinJohn. PS I do love smooth on women all over. And I would love to be the shaver if ever possible since I am in a textile house with no possibility of that happening.

This post was edited

Do whatever looks/feels good to you and whoever is important to you. It really doesnt matter what anyone else thinks.

This post was edited

I am naturally not very hairy but did have a full bush around the gentiles. I shave smooth my pubic area and have had the hair from the lower organs permanently removed 40 years ago at age of thirty. I just feel more freedom being totally naked ...

This post was edited

I am naturally not very hairy but did have a full bush around the gentiles. I shave smooth my pubic area and have had the hair from the lower organs permanently removed 40 years ago at age of thirty. I just feel more freedom being totally naked ...

Around the gentiles, thats novel.

This post was edited

I have been shaved for many years and would never go back. It started under an ulterior motive that no longer applies but I liked the feeling instantly and Ive not looked back.

This post was edited

I ask she rplied Hairy i asked her friend she replaied Hairy so i asked my self shave not shave Hairy and they are comiong back and they make a woman look lkike a real woman i love them i get an erection all the time i cant sto them so my female friends who/ are hairy told me to go on nude beach go around the shved o/nes nothing then they came dlown asnd took nme around the hairy ones boing erection som they decided hel with it it is what is is and i vatnt change irt

This post was edited

I am a fan of natural for me for other BUT am A-OK with everyone doing as they wish. At this moment I look funny as I have a hairy body and legs and my whole lower belly, and crotch area are smooth/stubbly. Had 2 surgeries and the buzzed me clean for that.

growing back , hopefully all the way.

This post was edited

I've always been fairly hairy everywhere. My first trimming was a result of a rash between my legs. My dermatologist (female) suggested I trim down there to reduce sweating. It worked and now I shave only my sack.

My masseuse manscapes me all over including my ass crack. Not for anal sex, I just feel I am cleaner there.

This post was edited