We are making an upgrade right now.

Sorry for the interruption, we are working to improve your experience. Thank you for your patience

Can you join the page

If you have a second can you hit the plus key, to make sure that you've joined the page? ( At least, On my browser it won't show if I joined unless I hit the plus key to confirm). We wanted to make sure everyone that stops by to read or leave comments has already joined in case we switch the page to private, (in which case they can still join after it goes private they would just have to wait to be added) I just wouldn't want someone to think they were removed from the page, if they return to find they are locked out, only because they had never subscribed to begin with. (And we haven't removed anybody)

Our website has been getting much more traffic than we would have imagined, (several hundred hits per day), since our web page links back to this true nudist page, it seems like a good idea, to switch to a private page, so anyone viewing this page needs to have a truenudist account, and has joined the page.

As it is now, anybody on the internet that goes to my site can come to this page and view the contents and members. (Which probably doesn't matter since we're all nudist), (and they could do this anyways by going to directly to the truenudist site) I'm glad to see the additional traffic, but if we require membership on true nudist, and this page, before they can view the contents, it may bring more nudist, and future friends out of the shadows.

This topic was edited
RE:Can you join the page

There isn't a "plus" or like as far as I can see.

This post was edited

Interesting, in any case you're already signed up. I just checked, so you must have done something right, but you had signed up a while ago.

This site seems to show vastly differently depending on the device or desktop and browser.

This post was edited

10-4. I'll try again on a different platform. Thank you good folks.

This post was edited