New to Nudism - Bushes are hot

I love being a nudist, I find being able to see us as we are interesting, and mildly exciting. As long as i can remember a guys bush has attracted my eye. it might be that it separates the men from the boys, might be because puberty hit me late and i was jealous of my friends big members and the fur round their cock and balls.

All that said, would it be off putting or deemed too forward to complement men on their bush say in a locker room or a nudist park?
i see it happen here a lot, but seems it might be taken as weird in the real world, especially by straight men?

This topic was edited
RE:New to Nudism - Bushes are hot

I love when people comment on mine, but I would only compliment them after getting to know them a bit or if it came up in conversation.

This post was edited

I think its ok to compliment a blokes bush anytime. Reckon being up front is the best way. That way if u dont say anything and he catches u perving he will feel uncomfortable. Every man luvs a compliment. So whether its his cock bush or body if u like wat u c JUST SAY SO. but not in a creepy way

This post was edited

I like your logic, Miner. There is, after all, a whole level of "guy talk" that goes on in locker rooms, steam rooms, etc., and it's accepted as pretty normal by most of us. Since most of what's said doesn't leave those confines, why not say what you think, as long as it doesn't make you seem "creepy".

This post was edited

I like your logic, Miner. There is, after all, a whole level of "guy talk" that goes on in locker rooms, steam rooms, etc., and it's accepted as pretty normal by most of us. Since most of what's said doesn't leave those confines, why not say what you think, as long as it doesn't make you seem "creepy".

Agree

This post was edited

I have seen everything. I think its as much a personal preference as the hair on your head. Personally, I think that if you are a hairy man that it look ridiculous to shave your bush. Even if a smooth man, having no bush at all makes one look prepubescent. Leave it natural but if a bit out of control just give it a trim.

This post was edited

I tend to agree I feel less people are open to keeping there bodies as nature intended especially people my age. And to be honest I'd rather be hairy because I feel uncomfortable when clean shaven all over, makes me feel. "naked" in a negative way, but I'm young and new to this so I can't say much

This post was edited

I tend to agree I feel less people are open to keeping there bodies as nature intended especially people my age. And to be honest I'd rather be hairy because I feel uncomfortable when clean shaven all over, makes me feel. "naked" in a negative way, but I'm young and new to this so I can't say much

This post was edited

I love being a nudist. I do love mens hairy bushy, it really looks great on men. I m not embraced I do have a lot of hairy bushy around my penis.

This post was edited