Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
59 Straight Austin Texas Guy
Interesting topic - although I personally probably prefer my age or older, I have to admit I am having some good times with several women in their 30's and 40's as well as beyond. I really think age is relative - we find commonalities and the desire to be friends with benefits and all is good. So you younger female nudists don't be afraid to step up and say hello. Lets go hang out naked at Hippie Hollow for the day and I know we'll hit is off as friends or more.
This topic was edited
No replies yet.




