Legalizing Nudity On All Florida Beaches

There's been much talk about Florida legalizing nudity on their beaches, attached you'll find a link to a recent article that describes these changes, I'm hoping the legal minds amoungst our group could better analyze the purposed changes and determine if it's truly working in our favor.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/politics/2020/02/04/legal-nudity-nude-beaches-gets-go-ahead-florida-senate-committee/4656135002/?fbclid=IwAR1b2AVYeZjNmmxMWzOEUKItsOjhxT-jSthbEqLVHJspQXLRUYbiAvazQY4

This topic was edited
RE:Legalizing Nudity On All Florida Beaches

Should be allowed anywhere at any beach. Could use more in Canada too. Along with actual nudist beaches in Newfoundland Canada. Instead of hiding away from others to enjoy the beach naked.

This post was edited

Thanks Wolfsteve for the amazing detail and examples, I appreciate you clarifying the bill for us all.

This post was edited

This is a welcomed change from about 25 years ago when Florida had a state legislator who was trying ban some forms of nudity. I believe TNS legal arm did some lobbying. Other than that, dont remember much more. This was also about the same time St. Johns County banned thong swimwear.

This post was edited