What's your most relaxing camping trip?

I had to throw this one out there...we just got back from a weekend at our local resort. We headed out early Saturday morning with a few clouds, temps in the 50s, a slight northerly wind and a chance of rain with the plan to stay for Saturday and Sunday night. Needless to say...the weather modified our plan. We ended up a brisk north wind...temps that barely made it to the 60s and increasing clouds. Late, late Saturday night...the sprinkles began and turned into a downpour. We watched the rain all day Sunday ...read articles on the internet...worked crossword puzzles...ate snack foods and watched more rain. It was a m o s t relaxing weekend...don't think it could've been any better!!!

This topic was edited
RE:What's your most relaxing camping trip?

Its work but so relaxing. During the summer we will load up the SUV put the canoe on the roof rack and head up into the high Sierras. We then four wheel on forest roads, find and find a lake. We then drop the canoe, load the gear, and paddle across the lake and setup camp after finding a good spot. Weve done this for years and at times have had entire valleys to ourselves.

Unfortunately as we get older and get.new aches and pains it get harder to do and happens less often.

This post was edited

Most relaxing camping trips are either to our club or to Laguna Del Sol, Wilton, CA or Mira Vista Resort, Tucson, AZ. I almost always drive to each of these places nude. I do slip on shorts at our club and at LdS to check in because the office is inside the gate and they won't let us in til we check in. At Mira Vista, the office buzzes us in the gate, we drive to the office and I check in nude. I set up the motorhome while nude and we have a very relaxing visit doing a lot of nothing but enjoying being naked with a whole lot of other nudists.

This post was edited

The only camping I've done since the 80's has been at Cypress Cove but it is most relaxing. If I'm not nude driving there I most certainly am the minute i stop the car to check in and stay that way the entire time. If it's cool at night I might don a shirt but other than that I'm naked. Can't wait to get back down there. Probably won't until May though when I go to my annual golf business outing nearby.

This post was edited

I would have to say tent camping at Beechwood Lodge in Ashfield, Pennsylvania last Fourth of July. I probably had 10 to 15 acres all to myself, except for the deer that I shared it with. I got to read and wander around, and when I'd start to crave company I'd head down to the main camping area. I'm looking forward to going back again someday.

I spent a cold, windy weekend at Turtle Lake resort in Union City, Michigan later in the summer. It was a good time, but would have better except for my poor choice of weekends, but hey, nude in the rain is better than clothed in the house. I hope to be able to make it back there when it's warm and sunny. :)

This post was edited

Every nude camping trip we've take has been relaxing. We spent all last summer at a nudist park in the Seattle WA area. Going back this spring and will stay through Sept.

This post was edited