Single Male Closet Nudist

49 year old single, male, closet nudist. Would like to hear from others in any situation.

This topic was edited
RE:Single Male Closet Nudist

I'm somewhat in the same boat. I discovered the joy of being nude about 28 years ago. I enjoy being nude at home and wherever else I can be. I have a deck attached to the rear of my house that I would often go out onto nude in the daytime and at night, but my neighbor built a house in his backyard for his mom, which has an unobstructed view of my deck, so now, I only venture outside nude under cover of darkness so as not to give my neighbor's 70ish mom a heart attack or have the police called on me. I'm looking to network to find gatherings and outdoor venues for hiking nearby which would be nude friendly.

This post was edited
RE:Single Male Closet Nudist

I'm somewhat in the same boat. I discovered the joy of being nude about 28 years ago. I enjoy being nude at home and wherever else I can be. I have a deck attached to the rear of my house that I would often go out onto nude in the daytime and at night, but my neighbor built a house in his backyard for his mom, which has an unobstructed view of my deck, so now, I only venture outside nude under cover of darkness so as not to give my neighbor's 70ish mom a heart attack or have the police called on me. I'm looking to network to find gatherings and outdoor venues for hiking nearby which would be nude friendly.

Have you considered some kind of privacy fence or screen around your deck?

This post was edited