RE:Good Morning!

It appears as though, amazingly enough, the weather is repeating itself. It is Saturday morning here in the Florida panhandle and the cold is coming back. Yesterday it was a balmy 70F with a light breeze and now the wind is gusting, trees are swaying back & forth, and it is somewhere in the 40s. Ughhhhh. I am still sitting here enjoying my coffee and watching it all unfold through the big bay window. It is a good seat with a view & my hot coffee is a great companion. I think I*ll sit a spell.

This post was edited

I know what you mean. I am here in West Virginia and enjoyed tanning on the back deck yesterday in the mid 60s and today is mid 20s with about 8 inches of snow on the ground. I did however take a 30 second step out on the front porch. Was a little brisk for the "boys so got my naked butt back in the house.

This post was edited

Yep, it is nude coffee time again. Sitting here looking out the big bay window at the rural Florida woods. Everything is green, the garden is quite perky and all is quiet. Its nice to just sit here, take in the view and enjoy my early morning coffee; its good to have a life this dull. LOL.

This post was edited

Our weather here is starting to change; the leaves are dropping and our grass is drying up. We didnt get a drop of rain from Ian. Besides that, my coffee is good and I am nude while looking out the window. Life is pretty good. Hows it for everyone else?

This post was edited