RE:Continuous stretches of nude living...

Same here for me. Di's getting cabin fever and has run the errands for us; pharmacy, market, bank, and some other shopping, just to get out. She doesn't drag me along, often, so I seem to be going the usual 3-5 days straight without ever putting on a thing and have gone close to a week or a week or longer the past month and a half. Tomorrow, I will don some golfing clothes and go out on the links with my younger son in law. It'll be good to hang out with him and chase the little white dimpled ball around and I do mean chase it around. Haven't played in a couple months so no telling which way it'll go. My vocal cords will get some use by yelling "FORE" all morning! ;DDD

This post was edited

Of course I want to always be naked however with Luann not being with me here at home since I need to work remotely is far from our normal routine. It's been about 4 months she has told me today. It did perk me up the last thing she said this morning was laughingly to be naked when she gets home.

In days gone by I did not know whether she would put yoga pants on for a couple hours after work or just be nude. Now she does look good in yoga pants but you know I do rather look at her naked. Those days have passed and we live strictly live naked at every opportunity.

I've said it many times she is my enigma. She will be hosting a naked home party but is not comfortable receiving guest fully naked but rather dresses in some smoking hot outfit until guest undress. Last weekend she was the 1st one to strip and walk in the room nude. Yes I still scratch my head all these years later.

This post was edited

I cannot claim any particular stretch of time as my home is nudist comfortable from the moment we walk in the door. And we do wear loose clothing from the door to the car but strip once inside for the drive. We go nude camping & hikes and to places of business that are nudist establishments.

This post was edited

I tell Luann I have seen her naked thousands of times but it's one time not enough. That sums up with being nekkid myself.

This post was edited

I tell Luann I have seen her naked thousands of times but it's one time not enough. That sums up with being nekkid myself.

When my gf (non-nudist) strips to take a shower or switch in/out of her PJs, I just stop and stare. I tell her I love seeing her naked. She enjoys the compliment and just says thanks.

This post was edited

During this past Memorial Day weekend, my nude time started early Saturday and ended mid-afternoon Monday. Not too long of a spell but still very nice. The bushes around my yard are filling in pretty well so Im able to be nude in more areas around the house. Well keep working on it and make it more nude friendly.

This post was edited