Exciting news!

We've been bouncing some ideas around with the three newest members, we've come up with some innovative ideas for the club. We're working out the details now. This will no doubt get the activity pumping for spring!

I will post an outline of the plans as soon as we can get some detail pieces together.

Also, we're reaching out beyond the confines of truenudist to locate the home nudist housewife and husband type, we've had some very favorable results. And it sounds like they're willing to give it a try.

Perhaps the best ideas, are from our newest member, she's 22 and has some brilliant ideas on attracting the younger crowd, she believes her age group is very open with nudity, but until now they've lacked a place to exercise it publicly, and she believes they wouldn't go on sites like true nudist, because they don't view nudity as an online activity.
She believes there are more real and raw so to speak. But she has some brilliant ideas for reaching them. More on that as we work out the details.

This topic was edited
RE:Exciting news!

Getting the younger folks involved is what is needed our kids still enjoy our backyard but don't visit other places because of lack of younger generation.

This post was edited
RE:Exciting news!

Yes, hopefully this will be an opportunity for the younger to explore recreational nudity. I wish groups like AANR would actually put money into outreach to capture the younger generation. AANR says they promote nudism yet none of the younger people I talked to have ever even heard of them. And I've met many backyard nudists or home nudists they've never heard of AANR, either. At least nude cruises are on the rise and that's getting some publicity and that's a good thing.

This post was edited