That escalated quickly!

I knew big changes were on the horizon, I never expected this!

After a flurry of emails and text messages, by the time the message notifications stopped and the matter was settled, it appears I've been demoted. I will no longer be the manager of Club 33 naked, Effective immediately.

Annie and Renee (our newest member) have teamed up to take over management coordination functions. They seem to think they can do a better job. And I have no doubt they can!

Besides, with the beauty and brains of the two combined, its simply an overwhelming Force. On the bright side, the treaty arrangements will allow me to stay on as waterboy.

The changes are welcome, since the weather is getting nicer I'll be able to focus on construction aspects with the help of Dave from Bozeman (also here on true nudist) and Dylan (who is Renee's boyfriend) has some sandbag structures planned. Others from true nudist that we haven't had the pleasure of meeting in person yet, are planning to join us.

Other whirlwind developments are being plotted at this very moment, I'll post information on those when it becomes available to me.

This topic was edited
RE:That escalated quickly!

Dave in Bozeman here. I'm am ready to get some building done. I thought it would happen soon but woke up to three inches of, do I say the word, SNOW. I am really looking forward to getting over and getting the work done. I think in some round about way that I will be doing some BBQing for every one and cooking while I'm there. I will see y'all very soon.

This post was edited
RE:That escalated quickly!

Ha! we've already got naked weather down here! part of Saturday was naked and it looks like the last half of today you'll be naked as well!

The track loader engine seems to have dropped a valve, so I've got that in the shop I'm going to go out and work on it now. I was moving some boulders for Renee when it happened, so now she feels kind of guilty even though it was just a matter of time, would have happened regardless of what job it was on. I'll pull the head off hopefully it's not too bad.

So the track loader break down will undoubtably hold us up a bit, but I suppose we can still build stuff. We're hoping we can pull off some open houses in April either way, I was going to do a post on that I just haven't gotten to it yet.

the Craigslist advertisements have finally started to yield some pretty decent people, sound like excellent member prospects. and that's how we found Renee anyway so it makes the hundreds of dead end emails with others somehow seem worthwhile since we got her out of it.

This post was edited