An Ass is an Ass is an Ass . . .

When commenting on others' photos or otherwise referring to one's posterior, I always say "ASS". I've noticed that other say "ARSE".

Simple post: do you say "ass' or "arse"??

This topic was edited
RE:An Ass is an Ass is an Ass . . .

I say "ARSE", it's not as harsh.:-)

This post was edited

I think that's more regional than individual preference. I'm in the U.S. and it's 100% ass versus arse.

This post was edited

How about buttock or tear end along with ass or arse. Any of those get the point across. Personally I say ass, except in the examination room since I am a semi-retired physician where I said rear or rear end.
Hickguy

This post was edited

How about buttock or tear end along with ass or arse. Any of those get the point across. Personally I say ass, except in the examination room since I am a semi-retired physician where I said rear or rear end.
Hickguy

This post was edited

Hickguy

This post was edited

Hickguy

This post was edited

Hickguy

This post was edited

Think it is regional to a certain extent, find if i'm chatting to guys from usa then its ass while arse to us brits

This post was edited

Buns still good, one friend has amazing buns and he knows it

This post was edited

An ass is a beast of burden, I think it's a cross between a horse and a donkey. Of am I making an arse of myself with such a bum remark. Indeed what is the bottom line? OK I'll move on and leave this one behind.

This post was edited