Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Naked Massage exchange
Greetings
I would like to find another therapist that lives in NJ near Philly or even perhaps even if you live in in or near Philly. I am a Certified massage therapist and would like to arrange to do an exchange with some else. I have no preference as to wether it is male or female I just ask that you are also a CMT or LMT. ALso I am NOT interested in any thing other then just giving and receiving a massage. Is there someone in my area willing to do an exchange. Perhaps if we can get three people together then each person can get a 4 hand massage. just send me a PM if you are interested.
Thanks,
Leo
Hello All,
I would also like to
find another therapist that lives in the Boston/Cambridge area, or along one of
the T (public transportation) Lines. I
am a Certified massage therapist and would like to arrange to do an exchange
with someone else. I have no preference
as to wether you are male or female I
just ask that you are also a CMT or LMT. ALso I am NOT interested in any thing
other then just giving and receiving a massage. Is there someone in my area
willing to do an exchange. Perhaps if we can get three people together then
each person can get a 4 hand massage. Again, seeking other therapists; not
looking to teach an amatuer. View my profile and
send me a message if you are interested. Thanks, John



