Going to Green Valley in Medina, Ohio in July

Every July, I visit Green Valley. As it's on a weekday, I'm usually the only person there. Just wondering if anyone would like to just hang out. I'll be there on July 15, and again on July 20.

This topic was edited
RE:Going to Green Valley in Medina, Ohio in July

id go but few years ago i was accused or using my phone by the pool. i did, i admit it. however, like you said during the week no ones else is there. I went a few times during the week. enjoyed the hot tub and hiking trails. never had an issue until that day. Was a different lady at the desk that day. Not sure what her issue was, but the next time I went back they banned me for phone use. I just dont think they want single men on the property. When I did meet people there, it was great. Always fun to chat with, even the residents were nice. Oh well....I make the drive to PA now where always welcome.

This post was edited

My wife and I have been to Green Valley three times. Each time we saw issues arise between ownership and visitors. The owner has a very unpleasant personality. Residents there even told me she likes to change rules all the time. They make no bones about not liking single males in there. We twice attended the AANR Skinny Dip there. We asked to be put on the list to receive the pool picture taken. Neither year did we receive it and the only reason I ever got was it for regular visitors only. Even though I offered to pay for it. It's a fairly nice place and most people friendly but I think the personality there needs to loosen up a bit.

This post was edited

id go but few years ago i was accused or using my phone by the pool. i did, i admit it. however, like you said during the week no ones else is there. I went a few times during the week. enjoyed the hot tub and hiking trails. never had an issue until that day. Was a different lady at the desk that day. Not sure what her issue was, but the next time I went back they banned me for phone use. I just dont think they want single men on the property. When I did meet people there, it was great. Always fun to chat with, even the residents were nice. Oh well....I make the drive to PA now where always welcome.You should have known that in the pool area is where you never should use a phone. I think is good there are strict because people always are pushing boundaries and they are expert and making any kind of excuses.

I haven't been there but have been to Cypress Cove in Orlando quite a few times and have never had and issue using my phone (as a phone texting my wife who doesn't go with me). Of course I know not to take pictures and wouldn't anyway.

This post was edited

I've tried to deal with them but they are exceptionally rude and use every tactic they can to discriminate against males. It's unfortunate.

This post was edited