That Morning Cup of Coffee

Living on the coast in North Carolina does have some advantages: warm springs, mild autumns, little snow during the winter (but hilarious when it does). But one of the best things is that its always good to drink coffee outside naked. Unfortunately for us, the wife and I still live in my old bachelor pad apartment. But to find the silver lining in the situation, its on the top floor of the building with a balcony.

So on warm mornings if we are awake early enough, we brew one of our favorites and go out on the balcony where we keep a set of rocking chairs year-round. We sit, watch the sun rise, and sip our coffee without any of our neighbors the wiser... unless then look hard enough at us. Both my wife and I hope to one day move out towards the opposite side of the state near the Smokies; where we can still enjoy a morning cup with the sunrise but while standing in our own backyard or while camping nude in the mountains.

This topic was edited
RE:That Morning Cup of Coffee

It's one of my favorite places to have morning coffee nude... on the balcony of a beach front hotel room. We have a favorite beach town we visit quite often and we'd be up there now if it weren't for this damn virus. We always get a beachfront room with a balcony or patio and depending on which type we get, it's sometimes easier to have naked coffee in the morning or in evening. After the sun goes down, lots of hotel guests go out to dinner and we've been the only ones at the hotel so we take advantage!

This post was edited

So this is what we all want, first cup in the yard just the way I was born. Loving being able to be nude in my private back yard with the first cup.

This post was edited

Good Morning Friends! It was a beautiful weekend, I'm an early riser since I've retired but Saturday morning l woke up about 5am, Wife always sleeps in on Saturdays, l made my coffee and went to our patio. It was still dark outside but getting a little light and as a NEW Backyard , CLOSET Nudist (lol) it felt so gooood! l shed my cloths and was so excited to freely walk all over my backyard and no one could see me with my Nude coffee ! I have a small area I enjoy my nude coffee on the mornings the wife dosen't work at home l really enjoy this feeling and later that day we were talking about how nice it felt outside and for the first time I told my wife it felt GREAT early this morning with a little smile, she asked why (because I've told her on those very Hot occasions l would get my little 5'X8' inflatable and Sun an skinny dip in) , so she asked "did you take your cloths off"?! I told her that l got naked and soaked up the early morning breezes and it felt AWSUME!She DID NOT get bent out of shape like I've been affraid she might .She will never join me but something that feels so good you want to share with the ones you love! Looking forward to next Saturday, Yall have a GREAT Week !

This post was edited

Good Morning riends! It was a beautiful weekend, I'm an early riser since I've retired but Saturday morning l woke up about 5am, Wife always sleeps in on Saturdays, l made my coffee and went to our patio. It was still dark outside but getting a little light and as a NEW Backyard , CLOSET Nudist (lol) it felt so gooood! l shed my cloths and was so excited to freely walk all over my backyard and no one could see me with my Nude coffee ! I have a small area I enjoy my nude coffee on the mornings the wife dosen't work at home l really enjoy this feeling and later that day we were talking about how nice it felt outside and for the first time I told my wife it felt GREAT early this morning with a little smile, she asked why (because I've told her on those very Hot occasions l would get my little 5'X8' inflatable and Sun an skinny dip in) , so she asked "did you take your cloths off"?! I told her that l got naked and soaked up the early morning breezes and it felt AWSUME!She DID NOT get bent out of shape like I've been affraid she might .She will never join me but something that feels so good you want to share with the ones you love! Looking forward to next Saturday, Yall have a GREAT Week !

This post was edited

Anyone else having the first cup of the day on the patio in the morning sun? Woke up to the suns beams shining bright on the patio so the rest just came naturally, nude sun baking waking up.

This post was edited