Working from home

With so many people forced to work from home, I'm sure there's a lot more at home nudity happening. This is the wardrobe I've been working in for the past two weeks.

This topic was edited
RE:Working from home

I worked from home today, nude all day except when I went out to the mailbox. I'm making the best of a bad situation.

This post was edited

With so many people forced to work from home, I'm sure there's a lot more at home nudity happening. This is the wardrobe I've been working in for the past two weeks.

How often have you worn anything in the past 2 weeks?

This post was edited

How often have you worn anything in the past 2 weeks?
Every evening for dinner at my wife's request.

This post was edited

Except for a t-shirt (no pants though) for the odd video-conference call and my almost daily 40 minute jog, have been nude for 11 days now! Wish I could go jogging nude, but it's not warm enough yet! Oh yeah, illegal too...

This post was edited

The camera on my computer is not working. I should get it fixed, but in the meantime I don't have to dress for video calls!

This post was edited

So true !

This post was edited

The camera on my computer is not working. I should get it fixed, but in the meantime I don't have to dress for video calls!

All my meetings are by Zoom and they don't require video, so I keep a photo of myself as my Zoom image and keep a short next to me just in case.

This post was edited