RE:The dreaded "C" word and how it it going to affect your nudist time.

Hi BrianYes I would definitely be up for meeting up and going on a few naked walks over the summer... just drop me a line with any details.Nav

Sure thing, we must do that.

This post was edited

The only nude time for me is in the back garden. My wife likes to go naked but not happy to do it in the garden. We are hoping that the restrictions will be lifted at some time so we can go to our fave nude campsite. The wife loves to strip off there.

I know the syndrome.
My wife has only stripped off in the garden once during this warm spell while I have been naked almost 24/7 but is chivying me to book naturist holidays against a speculative lifting of the lockdown.

This post was edited

I have crossed roads nude but this depends now much chance there will be traffic coming as this will depend on the road and the time of day as well as evenings there will be less traffic about to be caught out crossing the road nude.I too have done this, especially quiet country lanes. If I have parked my car on such a lane, when returning to it at the end of my walk, I will sometimes walk the short distance along the lane naked, so I can drive home naked. Sometimes it's fun to take little risks...Edited just to add: There is a quiet country lane not far from my home where I have twice now cycled 2.5 miles of its length naked. On the first occasion I passed a motorcyclist going the other way and on the second a couple parked by the side of the road...

Love to join you on our next holiday in England

This post was edited

Love to join you on our next holiday in England

Oops! Only just spotted this reply 9 days after it was posted!

Hi Shorehamgent, by all means 'look me up' if you are ever in England, it would be nice to meet up.

This post was edited