The dreaded "C" word and how it it going to affect your nudist time.

How are members going to spend their nudist time with the dreaded "C" word reducing/stopping us doing nudist things away from home as I hoped to do a nudist walk on a common on days where I has finished my part time job early but now that has been stopped I won't be going near there and as we are not meant to do unnecessary journeys this will not most likely take place and other naked walks I hoped to do so it could be just nude dog walking across fields near where I live.

This topic was edited
RE:The dreaded "C" word and how it it going to affect your nudist time.

Yes we are told to stay at home and only go out for exercise on our own, once a day. It gives some more opportunities to get naked as we won't get visitors. And we'll be less likely to meet others when out walking, so more chance to hike naked (when it gets warm enough). We just have to do it all alone. So no chance for social nudity - except over the internet, skype, facetime...

This post was edited

Could you hike six feet apart?

This post was edited

Could you hike six feet apart?

But the max of two people together anyway. Also no unnecessary travelling is also in place so to drive to do a naked hike is not allowed.

This post was edited

Five days ago, when you first posted this topic, I was still driving out to go [naked if possible] geocaching in various places in the Midlands area; e.g. Cannock Chase. But then the restrictions seemed to get even worse and police started to appear to enforce them, so by Tuesday evening I felt guilty logging my finds on the geocaching website. That was the last geocaching I have done.

Wednesday I had to stay in to receive a delivery, so by Thursday I felt the need to go for a naked walk and that I did, very successfully managing to be naked for over 4 hours, with just one period of a minute or two with shorts on as I crossed a road (I'll post some pictures on my profile). I did this by picking an area on my local map that had paths marked, but was nowhere in particular, nor was it close to any villages from which I might get dog walkers. But I had to drive there and since then a lot more has been said about not making unnecessary journeys by car and only exercising locally, so now what?

I'm thinking that, if I made my 'local exercise' a cycle ride, starting from my home, there are places I could cycle to where I could then go for a naked walk... Of course, if only I could get away with cycling naked...

This post was edited

I'm thinking that, if I made my 'local exercise' a cycle ride, starting from my home, there are places I could cycle to where I could then go for a naked walk... Of course, if only I could get away with cycling naked...

That sounds the best way to do it then.

I have crossed roads nude but this depends now much chance there will be traffic coming as this will depend on the road and the time of day as well as evenings there will be less traffic about to be caught out crossing the road nude.

This post was edited

Hi Brian
Hope you are keeping well. Would be good if you could post the map or directions of your walk.. always interested in new spots which are good for a naked walk :-)

(When this lockdown is lifted)

Nav

This post was edited

I have crossed roads nude but this depends now much chance there will be traffic coming as this will depend on the road and the time of day as well as evenings there will be less traffic about to be caught out crossing the road nude.

I too have done this, especially quiet country lanes. If I have parked my car on such a lane, when returning to it at the end of my walk, I will sometimes walk the short distance along the lane naked, so I can drive home naked. Sometimes it's fun to take little risks...

Edited just to add: There is a quiet country lane not far from my home where I have twice now cycled 2.5 miles of its length naked. On the first occasion I passed a motorcyclist going the other way and on the second a couple parked by the side of the road...

This post was edited

Hi BrianHope you are keeping well. Would be good if you could post the map or directions of your walk.. always interested in new spots which are good for a naked walk :-)(When this lockdown is lifted)Nav

Hi Naked_Naturist, I see you hail from Dudley - so not too far away!

I tend to head for any area where there are paths marked that stay away from houses (I use the OS 1:25,000 'Explorer' maps) and take pot luck on being able to walk (or cycle, if it's a bridleway) naked. It doesn't always work, but my success rate is quite high! Any path leaving a village is likely to be frequented by dog walkers, so I tend to go for paths that just start from and go to random points along country lanes, there are a surprisingly high number of such paths - if I can join up a few such paths into a circular walk, so much the better.

It can be quite difficult to plan such walks, but I have started to try and do just that, as I have met a few others here on TN interested in walking. Based locally like yourself we are hoping to be able to get out together as soon as the lockdown permits. I did meet with two of them before we were banned from doing so and the pubs were closed. I have scoped out four possible walks, all of them (the walks that is) are in the Market Bosworth / Stoke Golding area so far and are of only about 3 miles as that is often all that can be achieved without crossing roads. Are you interested?

We just need the Coronavirus debacle to be over...

This post was edited

Hi Brian

Yes I would definitely be up for meeting up and going on a few naked walks over the summer... just drop me a line with any details.

Nav

This post was edited

Some restrictions lifted this week.Should be ok to drive to naturist beaches now?

Just one problem - my nearest (and favourite) one is Dyffryn and Wales have made it clear that their restrictions haven't been lifted and we must respect that.

This post was edited