During this crisis

How long have you been naked my stretch is currently 5 days

This topic was edited
RE:During this crisis

4 days so far and still going. It feels wonderful!

This post was edited

Only the usual 22 hours per day as my wife prefers me to dress for dinner in the evening.

This post was edited

Only the usual 22 hours per day as my wife prefers me to dress for dinner in the evening.Seems like she can not concentrate on eating supper if you are not dressed?It must be a torture for you to have your skin suffocate during supper.Bottom line I guess is to keep wife happy.
----
Would be for me. I can't imagine sitting down at home to eat breakfast or dinner any other way than completely naked head to toes! nakedman

This post was edited

I'm up to one week now and still going! In a few days, I will need to go out for groceries.

This post was edited

My routine has stayed relatively stable; I'm in one of the 'critical' fields so we're just working with minimal (read 0) contact with the public. I'm normally nude about 12 - 14 hours per day.... it's still about the same. I hope it continues.

This post was edited

Over last weekend I made it 107 uninterrupted nude hours. Then needed supplies for a project and food. Since then been nude far more than clothed but also gotten more active by going for clothed walks. Still to cool to do them bare even if the conditions allowed

This post was edited

Girlfriend and I are going on 12 days.
I did dress twice to run out for food.
I work from home, she does not work.

haven't had to do laundry for 2 weeks.

This post was edited

haven't had to do laundry for 2 weeks..

A casual fb friend of mine posted something about laundry not taking a break during the lockdown. I was tempted to post. " For us nudist it means a load of towels once in a while"

This post was edited

Our grandson is spending a lot of time here because his school is closed and his father, mother, stepfather and other grandmother are all working. I am therefore nude less than usual.

This post was edited

I been naked for 2 days. Unfortunately that streak will come to a end tomorrow as I have to go to the supermarket.

This post was edited