Who else is getting bored staying home?

Hello Gentlemen,
I can't be the only person going slightly stir crazy with the limited interaction with people in the days of late. How about getting some fun thread going here that would pique our interest in checking the thread a couple of times a day and responding.

Ready, Set, GO!!

This topic was edited
RE:Who else is getting bored staying home?

So bored. had first day some nude time on deck in sun. Been months. Was so looking forward to meeting some guys for socializing. Maybe massage. Now isolating to be safe. Spending way too much time on TN and TS sites. Mike

This post was edited

Same here... missing hanging out with our naked friends and meeting new ones! Getting a lot of projects done around the house and yard naked, but it's kind of lonely. I am walking in a park behind our house almost every day so that helps a little. Looking forward to the sun returning!!

This post was edited

Have a lot of projects on my to do list, hav not started any! Sun is out, may do solo hike can be naked just not as much fun alone. Need to sort out my work shed. Can be nude for that if temps hold up. Maybe add some photos. What about you guys?

This post was edited

I got up and cleaned house and then went and had lunch outside and got a little sun, beautiful here today! Then I made a batch of meatballs to put in the freezer and now I am checking email. All doing so in my "Birthday Suit". Like everyone I am ready for some human interaction. Carl is working this week so I am home by my lonesome!

This post was edited

While I'm not in the Phoenix area, I'm still bored lol
I have been staving off crazy by completing house projects. I installed hardwood through 3 bedrooms and down a set of stairs. Did some drywall and painted naked over the weekend. Started installing basement floor tile naked Monday. If this goes much longer I won't have a honeydoo list ;)

This post was edited

Jared, you have been a busy boy! Miss you and Jon can not wait till you can come out to visit. The pool will be done today and start filling! YAHOO!!

This post was edited

Ive been quarantining myself for over 4 weeks now. Working at home. Need sun abs people interaction face to face! Take care and be safe!

This post was edited

I also need sun and interaction!

This post was edited

Even my dick is now acting like it wants to see other people.

This post was edited

I can't believe it took that many days for your penis to miss people.

Yeah, but then you have no idea how good at jacking off I am.

This post was edited