Drive up Winery Pick Up

It's a different day in time like none other in my life time. Who would ever have thunk it to drive up to a Winery, for this one they don't want anyone but the 3 actual Wine Makers to be in the bldg or on the property including me who handles a lot of mechanicals there. Most of us have seen Winery operations and know how food grade and the actual complex commercial operations need to be. BUT they worked it out like most restaurants have adjusted to out of necessity.

They had a scheduled release of a Wine which I know takes months of prep for that. Across the road is overflow parking which is not technically Winery Property. Luann calls in CC before hand and places an order for the new release and if you think it's for a single bottle I laugh at that thought. :D We met friends in that parking lot, One of the Wine Makers brought the order out sat it in our truck and even brought us out a chilled bottle and we toasted with friends. We chatted and had laughs from our open truck windows parked appropriately distanced from each other.

I'm not a wine drinker per se, know nothing about wine but I had a glass. Gawd no wonder they have won so many awards. Wow it was gooood!

This topic was edited
No replies yet.