Being Outed as a Nudist Due to Posting Your Picture on TN or Other Nudist Site

Contrary to the title of this post, I think there is little to no chance of a textile person from my textile life discovering that I am a nudist due to their seeing my photo on TrueNudists, especially because I have limited viewers to other certified members.

Maybe I'm naive, however, so if you have been "outed" or know someone else who has been discovered to be a nudist as a result of having been seen on Truenudists or other nudist social media site, I for one, would be interested in hearing about it.

This topic was edited
RE:Being Outed as a Nudist Due to Posting Your Picture on TN or Other Nudist Site

I have been spotted by a client of mine on another website that had pictures from a nude event I attended. Guy was pretty supportive, actually. Didn't act taboo about it at all. Kinda admired my "guts". I told him I was raised nudist, have been all my life. That started a nice conversation about being comfortable with who we are and getting closer to God, etc.

This post was edited
RE:Being Outed as a Nudist Due to Posting Your Picture on TN or Other Nudist Site

Contrary to the title of this post, I think there is little to no chance of a textile person from my textile life discovering that I am a nudist due to their seeing my photo on TrueNudists, especially because I have limited viewers to other certified members.Maybe I'm naive, however, so if you have been "outed" or know someone else who has been discovered to be a nudist as a result of having been seen on Truenudists or other nudist social media site, I for one, would be interested in hearing about it.

Hasn't happened to me. but I have seen posts here from people who say they have seen pictures they put here elsewhere on the internet and don't know how they got there. That's why I don't post pictures. To be fair, I rarely open others that are posted here, but just stick with conversations.

This post was edited

I'm concerned about this very much because I want to still maintain good relationship with people outside of this tiny part of my life. It's not something that defines me yet because of how taboo nudity is around the world, I have to live in fear unable to practice open nudism.

This post was edited