Still a kid :-)

I just turned that awful number 60 Monday :-( but I'm still a kid at heart :-DD...I still enjoy animation! Every time a animated movie comes out my wife and I have to watch it. I guess it brings the kid out in us :-DD. It's nice to see animation brought into the lifestyle I love! Great group!!!

This topic was edited
RE:Still a kid :-)

It's just a number. Happy Birthday!

This post was edited

It's just a number. Happy Birthday!

I try to tell my body that every morning. ...come now, you can do it, there's coffee waiting in the other room. ... :- DDDDD

Thanks!!

This post was edited

Yeah, been there done that. I hope you enjoyed the day after all it took you 60 years to get here.
Life is just so very interesting the older you get.

Cheers,
Trail

This post was edited

Yeah, been there done that. I hope you enjoyed the day after all it took you 60 years to get here.Life is just so very interesting the older you get.Cheers,Trail

I'm a ( cup is half full ) person so I always try to enjoy every day I have. :-) I've always told my children, and now grandchildren, a day is what YOU make it, so make it a good one!! :-)

This post was edited

But isn't it wonderful. Cartoons allow us to really escape and enjoy fantasy. Fret not my friend, I am 72 and have my TV tuned to the cartoon channel 24/7. It beats the news channels, that is far sure. The jury is still out as to whether I like 2-D toons or 3-D toons. Both satisfy my appetite. But it is always the story that counts. Nobody ever says, 'what did you think of that scene where the prince slipped on Cinderella's shoe, it was inked so well, bright colors, flawless features, foreboding eyes, etc., etc. Its all about the story.

This post was edited