RE:Do you like sunning your balls?

I love the sun on my boys! Im not a well endowed fella....so I love it when my sac gets warm and floppy...Im impressed!
I do use sunscreen though...Im a cut guy...and did once get sunburnt in that particular place...not at all pleasant....so def a little rub of factor 20....just to be sure.

This post was edited

I love exposing my balls to a sunny day.
And where my balls go, so goes my cock.
It was the ideal morning here in Sacramento. (May 24, 2020) Nice breeze. Warm temps. A chaise lounge. My 'boy's were very happy.

This post was edited

of course I like a all over tan and work up to a deep tan using spf4 spray oil spending short periods so not to burn till a deep tan happens but balls need sun too

This post was edited

I leave it to you. Do you think my balls look tan? Please say 'yes'.

This post was edited

I Like sunning my balls
Love feeling the suns warmth on them

This post was edited

Definitely use high spf on the equipment.

This post was edited

Absolutely. And definitely use some soft.

This post was edited

I love the feel on sun on my balls, being naked man spread relaxed in the sun is an amazing feeling

This post was edited

I try to get sun on my balls and dick and ass regularly- live in a neighborhood and have limited chance here but my deck allows 30 minutes to 3 hours of sun in a private space to sun whole body...

This post was edited

Who doesn't like to lay down, legs spread and feel the warmth of the sun on your balls. Then marvel at how big and soft they get :)

This post was edited