Street Fairs in San Francico

The 2020 Howweird Street Faire has been cancelled. Also, Folsom Street Events has cancelled the 2020 Up Your Alley and Folsom Street Fairs.

This topic was edited
RE:Street Fairs in San Francico

That's a shame. :(
Fun Events!

This post was edited

nothing is safe it seems for this year !!

This post was edited

That's a real bummer - wanting to go naked in city streets - Now's the time they could let us nudist parade naked as everyone is supposed to be staying home. Would be great for nudist to get out for some sun and fun. Bummers

This post was edited

I know not even a pride parade this year, hope we can do it bigger in 2021

This post was edited

The ultimate deprivation!

This post was edited

https://www.folsomstreetevents.org/folsom-street-fair/

Worlds largest leather and fetish events to go virtual in 2020
Our board of directors and staff feel that it is the best for the health and safety of our community to cancel in-person events in 2020. Please keep your calendars marked for Up Your Alley weekend, July 26, 2020, and Folsom Street Fair weekend, September 27, 2020. We are excited to bring you the events you know and love, but in YOUR alley! Please continue to monitor and follow the recommendations of the City of San Francisco, the CDC, and California Department of Public Health. We will provide further information as the situation develops.

This post was edited

I'm really bummed about the cancellation, but I understand the need for them not to take place this year. I was really looking forward to my annual time to get naked in public. I usually wear nothing but a cock ring.

This post was edited

I feel badly about the cancellation of the naked street fairs this year. I can see how popular you would be at these, with that huge cock of yours.

This post was edited

Really a shame about the cancellations. Understandable, and important for health and safety now. But these are great events, and it is so great to be naked outside in a big city all day, getting whatever your perv is out there. Plus, many of the world naked bike rides are cancelled for the same reasons. Very different events from Folsom and Dore Alley (putting it mildly) but also nice to be naked in a city--and supporting bike riding, normalizing nudity. Let's hope for next year.....

This post was edited

Damn. AS soon as a couple months ago I was hoping to get to SF finally for Folsom Street fair! On my bucket list. Damn this stupid virus! Oh and btw heres Johnny , your cock is quite competitive !

This post was edited