Nude Photography

Hi all.....
Let me introduce myself. I am a photographer in the Phoenix area. I am workingon a projec, nude portraits and I am looking for people to pose. I hope this is not an improper forum to ask for help in this area. thanks look foreward to hearing from you.

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Photography

I can't speak for everyone, but I personally don't think it's an inappropriate place to post this request. There are also quite a few groups on here, as well, where you may receive some interest.

I do have to say though, that were I interested in posing for your project, I would want to see examples of your work and know more about the project as well.

Jen

This post was edited
RE: Nude Photography

Do you have a web site where people can go and view your work?
The Nude Photography & Graphics Group here on TN would welcome posting of your work.
https://www.truenudists.com/group/2122/

This post was edited
Nude Photography

I believe that you came to the right place. What you need to do is to answer everyone's questions before they ask them. Things like; How will the pics be used? What will be the dristribution? Do you want groups of people like Spencer Tinick? Who will have ownership of the pics and the rights for their use? Will the model have personal rights to the photos? What releases and waivers are you asking? Etc., etc., etc. With the proper protections and restrictions, I wouldbe interested inparticipating in your project. I would be most interested if it showed nudismin a positive light. Good luck with your efforts

This post was edited
photography

if you were in the UK i would be happy to pose for you

stevie

This post was edited